Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 01.January.2023
Welcome to www.askrajni.com. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website and services. By using our website or services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services.
1. Use of Our Website and Services
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use our website or services:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website or services, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the website or services or expose them to liability.
2. Intellectual Property
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of AskRajni or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, or perform any of the content on this website without the express written permission of AskRajni.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and services are provided “as is” and “as available.” We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website or services. You expressly agree that your use of our website or services is at your sole risk.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall AskRajni be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from the use of our website or services or from the inability to use our website or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold AskRajni and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website or services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and International laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our website or services shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in [insert city and state], and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
7. Changes to These Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our website or services after the posting of any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms.